Sunday, 23 May 2010 00:00

Mayberry Cemetery

Directions: From the intersection of highways 160 and O (just south of Highlandville), turn west on Highway O. Proceed 2.1 miles to Mayberry Road. Turn left on Mayberry Road and go .5 miles. The cemetery is ont he right.

This is a complete list, alphabetically arranged, of readable stones as of June 2001. Stones with names of people presumed living have been omitted.

There is a stone in front of the cemetery which reads: "Mayberry Cemetery, established 1885 by H.H. Landers, reestablished 1927 by William & Mary (Landers) Mayberry. The land was donated by Dallas Howard, recorded in 1951 and the memorial stone was donated by Joy R. Mayberry, 1978. 

 

{fabrik view=list id=1 resetfilters=1 Cemeteries___Cemetery=Abundance}
{fabrik view=list id=1 resetfilters=1 Cemeteries___Cemetery=Mayberry}

 

Read 15280 times
More in this category: « Mathews Cemetery McCauley Cemetery »